4: webbot
[Downloaded: 1066 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1047 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Spike Lee to make movie about Ronald Mallett
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spike Lee to make movie about Ronald Mallett

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Ronald Mallett
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paintlady1
Temporal Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:02 am    Post subject: Spike Lee to make movie about Ronald Mallett Reply with quote

This is an interview in the U Conn campus paper.

http://media.www.dailycampus.com/media/storage/paper340/news/2008/08/28/Focus/Traveling.Across.All.Boundaries-3407446.shtml
hdrkid
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Ron Mallett Time Machine Reply with quote

Hi Paintlady1:

I want to go see that movie. When does it come out? Hope Ron Mallett gets enough money to build his time machine. Smile
doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

his machine is so useless , why did he not concentrate on making a real usefull machine were the one and true principal apply , get it , set the date and go , this is what we should concentrate on, not an expensive light show , i personally dont like mallet i wrote him many time over with no reply ever, i think his head is so big it can barely fit in when he get in his car, he need a reality check
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tuvok50
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: Ronald Mallet Reply with quote

doctorz wrote:
his machine is so useless , why did he not concentrate on making a real usefull machine were the one and true principal apply , get it , set the date and go , this is what we should concentrate on, not an expensive light show , i personally dont like mallet i wrote him many time over with no reply ever, i think his head is so big it can barely fit in when he get in his car, he need a reality check
why do you say his machine is useless? "Set the date and go".........that works on the "back to the future" movie but I think we're far from that kind of technology!
doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no we are not , i wasnt far from it last time, and it will be like so next time , i wrote to mallet several time even paying a friend of mine to write a decent presentation and he never notice me hence why i say he s mr big head because he was on tv , but i assure you i was in front of more people than him by far, i was on mtv showing rob dyrdek how to use an hdr , he was onyl on discovery on god knows what day , i will repost my video on google soon , but yes a time machine should not limit you in it s use it shou;d be easy tp use and ready to go like the delorean
thats my opinion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
tuvok50
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:08 am    Post subject: Mallet Reply with quote

Ok I see what you mean. I would really like to see the video of you showing Rob and Big how to use the hdr! Did they get any results after you showed them?
doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will repost it on google video soon please visit my site for latest news
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Ronald Mallett All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: