[Downloaded: 1126 Times]

4: webbot
[Downloaded: 1046 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1042 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Too all skeptics..
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Too all skeptics..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Skeptical Eyes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mjmystry
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Too all skeptics.. Reply with quote

All those skeptics out there have clearly never been to Maryborough, QLD, Australia, cos that place is some 1987 shit right there!

I even saw a guy doing stand-up comedy there, and he was like - talking about how much airplane food sucks, and I was like "are you cereal, bro?!"

Backwards.
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Hawaii Reply with quote

To all skeptics, special sauce lettuce, cheese.

I heard when people go to Hawaii they're shocked to see they're playing TV soap operas etc. shows from 15 years back. Elvis isn't dead in Hawaii, he went crazy and lives on a deserted isle.

In the states a lot of places never turned 21st century b/c they're too screwed up and are like the new ghettos. I wouldn't advice going inland.

Time is suppose to be stable right? From 2003 or so it never goes backwards and there are always the rhetorical junctions. You have to pick only the best and it must be true to you and all that loopy phenomena dies where it belongs.

There are people that go nowhere and others that move forward. My Grandpa said once (undrunk) sounding so serious that he spent and screwed his life up when he should of been moving forwards and not backwards.

My other would go on about how when he was young they had no TV or running water toilets.

So what I'm getting at is those things and people disappear, don't disappear too and grab the opportunity & replace them!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Skeptical Eyes All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: