[Downloaded: 1096 Times]

4: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1010 Times]

5: webbot
[Downloaded: 930 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Those of you who are able to time travel...
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Those of you who are able to time travel...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Physical travel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tongo wrote:
Well the focus of why i'm asking timeTraveller to do this is its his own really big way of proving he can do what he claims. I feel he is leading us all on.

So, do I understand then that you are not actually interested in finding out if YOU can do this? Only if some stranger guy is lying?

If that is true, I will leave you to it. have fun!

jeanna
Tongo
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its the only way it can be proved to me that it can be done.

Otherwise he's full of it.
tuvok50
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tongo, so I take it you haven't had any success with your HDR?
paintlady1
Temporal Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
btw ....paintlady have you been in contact with him?

Yes, I have. It's not my place to speak for him but I will tell you he isn't here much right now because his real job is very busy this time of year. He is also working on a project for me and we are keeping in touch.

I would say that Jeanna has very similar abilities to TimeTraveler so it will be very interesting to learn from her while he is otherwise detained. I don't believe TimeTraveler ever said he had or used an HDR. I have been practicing some of the things I've learned from them both and I picked a lottery number and almost had two.

I was watching the Megamillions drawing and decided to try to get a number while I was watching the drawing. Mind you, when I spend money to buy a ticket I'll buy $5 and be lucky to get one number in the 5 trys and I have never gotten the powerball. Anyway, as I watched the beginning of the show I picked two numbers, 12 and 22. When the balls came up, 22 was the powerball and no twelve, but 21. TimeTraveler says this happens to him all the time - a sort of dyslexic with numbers in astral travel. There is actually a youtube video where a guy tells how to overcome the number dyslexia to be able to win the lottery. Do a search for win the lottery and you should find it.

I know everyone wants proof from TimeTraveler, but Jeanna is right and we should all be trying these things for ourselves to see if they are real. I have tried enough to know for myself that they are. If you remember, TimeTraveler offered lottery numbers so I would have faith in the fact he was believable and that he would try to help me save my son. He has done that for me, he just didn't make it public. Take it easy on him and give him some time.
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tongo wrote:
Well its the only way it can be proved to me that it can be done.

Otherwise he's full of it.

This is the really odd thing about time travel.

He is (and maybe his wife sometimes) the ONLY one that can remember BOTH timelines.

Because of this, there is really no way to prove it to someone else. You might happen to be on it with him, but not likely for reasons of proof.

For example, he goes and sees the numbers, and tells us. Then in the process of living he makes a decision to turn off the road at a new exit, and he's now on a different timeline. He is linked with the folks in his life so he goes to a line where they all are just as he expected, but he is not really thinking about those numbers and the numbers are different on this new line. They are still winners on some line...

But if YOU do the time travel you , meaning your consciousness, are always on some timeline and if you want those winning numbers, you will stay on the winning timeline.

The hdr seems to be jiggling the person, not the rest of the world.

We are the ones that create time. We create the timelines. This thing must interrupt some assumption frequency or something.

This is sooo interesting. Ahh I digress again...

jeanna
BeBold
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 am    Post subject: Don't care about the lottery Reply with quote

I don't care about the lottery. I wish I could just get more information from Time Traveler on time travel and meditation techniques.
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Doctor Z Reply with quote

Hey Z,

This is the topic that I was talking to you about. Where the guy was going to post the powerball numbers to prove that he could travel to the future to get the numbers. He hasn't posted since this topic, that I recall.

Cmac

boyzelda
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Paintlady Reply with quote

To my dismay I thought Paintlady may have been helped by Timetraveler and he would have rescued her son but they were on a different timeline (this would explain why not a word has been heard from either of them but why the post still exists). Sadly I saw her on a different forum still trying to change the past two years on. She said she'd tried the HDR and it did nothing at all. But she made it clear that Timetraveler did predict the numbers and send them to her and they were right but then he vanished with not a word. I also saw there was a big winner in Wisconsin that month just like he said although I couldn't say for certain that was him but it could be. The winner was said to have done it using a secet method he shared with his wife so she won as well. I realy don't know what to think about this http://wall.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=457&highlight=#457[/url] http://www.psychic-experiences.com/user-profile.php?user=1926
www.lotterypost.com/news/180097
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: $ Reply with quote

You should remember that nothing comes free and you're actually volunteering yourself and or services in exchange for money later on in life. I always know never to accept money! Laughing
paintlady1
Temporal Neophyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to clarify...
Timetraveler did NOT predict any numbers for me. What he did was send me copies of lottery tickets with winning numbers that he had supposedly bought previously.There were 3 tickets with 5 plays each and all 15 games had the powerball of 16 selected, which won that day. None of the plays had any other winning numbers besides the powerball, so either someone was really fond of the number or they got lucky 15 times. They were from March 8, 2008 so it seemed odd that someone would just have copies of lottery tickets around months later if they hadn't in fact, bought them. It also seemed weird that he would go to the trouble to send them to me to try to show his sincerity, then just disappear without a trace.

Now I am wondering if he was just a teenager trying to get his kicks. He might have worked at a store with a lottery terminal and could make copies of tickets other people turned in. The letter he sent me with the copies is also a little suspicious because the handwriting is all irregular printing and that is a giveaway for todays teens to thirty somethings. They don't teach decent handwriting anymore. This guy was supposedly an electrical engineer and 40 years old so he either should have written cursive because of his age, or impeccable printing from the engineering training.

Either way he hurt me deeply. I know I opened myself up to it, but I just had to take the chance, and I paid dearly. We were not on different timelines, we just have different ethics.
boyzelda
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: So sorry Reply with quote

Hi Paintlady, I sent you a pm but they only seem to get sent when the person next logs in. I am so sorry for what happened I realy am. Ive been looking for a way to change the past as well and came here and posted my story with the hope that someone would say they could do it and wouldn't just be a sicko looking to make others suffer. I can totally see why you went along with it, I would, anything that gives that ray of hope is what we need and I must admit he seemed like he knew what he was talking about. All other made up timetravelers always make a slip up at some point or make it sound just ridiculous but it didn't seem that way, he appeared honest about who he was and how he did it and it didn't seem wildly over the top either. So either he has researched and is a good story teller or he is able to do it but thought he shouldn't for some reason. Anyway most people on this forum I think are good and honest and have a genuine interest in time travel, me being one of them. I hope we can help each other
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Time Traveler dead? Reply with quote

http://www.archive.org/post/315419/death-of-time-traveller Sad
boyzelda
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Not him Reply with quote

Not him thankfully (not meaning to sound insensitive to the other guy). Are we ever going to see him on here again? What about any other real time travelers? It would be great to hear from them as long as we can avoid the relentless drivel made up by people with nothing better to do on Time travel institute and the like
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Physical travel All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: