4: Physics of reality manipulation
[Downloaded: 1181 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1092 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Not real not fiction but friction
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not real not fiction but friction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 am    Post subject: Not real not fiction but friction Reply with quote

Deep inside everybody knows something and their mind pieces it together.

Here's my example;

A long time ago somewhere in our universe was a group of people that were going out to have some fun, a getaway to enjoy finer things in life. They left on their spaceship out of the universe into the unknown. Little did they know a war was about to destroy everything. They were in space having a good party when they started noticing strange things about themselves. Due to the deaths back home the universe became stronger due to not being as weighed down in population. They figured it was a strange space effect and they'd now be famous 'super people'.

They returned and thought they were off course and then realized their planet no longer existed! It'd blown into pieces! They'd all began freaking out and settled they had to repopulate and start over. They began to attempt to repopulate when they discovered that they were all sterile. Time passed and passed but none of them aged at all. The universe in balance had made them all immortal.

They lived long and in a crazy misery until they came up with a plan. They built the harvester of the dead to harvest corpses that had died from the war. They created us and put us on Earth. To not save our population but to wait as our souls return to our bodies and eat us because their immortality has weakened their minds and bodies.

The only course of prevention is to restart our entire lost civilization and fight them or we are nothing but a giant lobster tank. The universe seeks our divine to rise up and be forever in the universe.

doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok this make some sense in someway , i dont know wrre you got this but it ring a bell in my inner counscieness. in some bizare way thats how i feel about the gods
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Strange Culture Reply with quote

This is a vision I've had very strong and is very overpowering. it something you'd be "crazy" to mention or tell anybody outside of anonymously in forum about visions because is all they were.

Time doesn't seem to flow the same as it does in our universe. So you're wasting you time entering the visions. I was cleaning around my "spaces" which are holed out of cabinets etc, normal stuff, when I was struck with visions of small gold Atlante-an like houses and this property like land to them. If I put stuff there it's as if I'm demanded to move it.

I think they're planning on building a neighborhood ! Maybe they did and I don't see it. I think they fly in and out on small UFO's. I think they consider us less intelligent as we too judge their size. Behold the Giant Me!

O yeah, I think if they die or are killed then there's a universe ripple-effect through our universe that causes everything that happens on Earth, like mainly earthquakes etc. I've learned to never judge them, no matter how bad they can be you or I am 100, 1000 times bigger and is part of their survival against what we take for granted that will kill them. So guidance is an overall 24/7 routine!

doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this last text was very cryptic i think i deciphered it in some stragne way but im still trying to see thru it
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Precognition? All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: