[Downloaded: 1145 Times]

4: webbot
[Downloaded: 1107 Times]

5: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 1058 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - anyone have any ghost experiances?
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone have any ghost experiances?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Ghosts and the afterlife
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildstar
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: anyone have any ghost experiances? Reply with quote

I haven't but I hope I will. I would love to hear any stories you may have.
doctorz
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: i do Reply with quote

i did had some serious encounter here in quebec back when i was into the paranormal , my province is quite rich with ghost stories and hunted house , we count so far more than 112 hunted house in quebec that are still active with supernatural activites
cheers
Dr z
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: ghost experiences Reply with quote

Good topic, thanks Wildstar

I've had multiple experiences. I haven't physically seen a ghost, but many, many things have happened that can't be explained away, and in numerous places that I've lived.

Here is one that happened at our old house, that we moved from about 2 years ago. Many experiences happened in this house, this is one of those. Our daughters were like 2 years old and 5 years old respectively. They were both not following directions and getting into trouble. My wife and I were both raising our voices and getting onto them. After a few seconds of yelling pretty loudly something happened. Our coffee table was full of papers, spread all around, many were single papers unorganized on the table. After we started getting onto the girls a set of folded up papers, probably 5 or 6 papers thick, folded in half, stood up on the folded end. It gradually stood up, and it stayed in the upright position for probably 2 to 3 seconds, then it layed back down as if someone had set it back down.

I immediately looked at the window to look for a source for wind or something, but it was closed and any wind would have blown all of the other papers all over, nothing else moved at all. As the folded papers was laying back down, my wife said, "Did you just see that?" I said, "Yes." She said, "What caused that?" I said, "I don't know". Then we both knew that it had to be her great grandma that had passed away just a few months before. She was adament that you don't yell at your kids. Also both of our girls had claimed to see her in their rooms at night within days of this event. Then, her grandma's Obituary from the paper kept showing up in weird places all over the house. I had mentioned it to my wife multiple times, she had no idea how it was ending up in these places. Then a few monts later, we had moved out of the house. I took my employees over there one day to put in some new carpet in a room in the basement. This room was completely empty, nothing in it, we carried down the roll of carpet and placed it in the middle of the room and then went upstairs to get the tools to put it in. One of my employees walked into the room first, just before me. I was looking around, and planning our attack on installing the carpet, and he said, "What is that?" I looked down, and on top of the roll of carpet was my wife's grandma's Obituary.

2 days before this event, my employees and I left to get a sandwich at the store down the street, we were gone for maybe 5 minutes tops. When we left, we had the stereo on, and pretty loud, and we shut the door going from the garage into the house. When we got back, the stereo was off, and the door was open. I said, "Didn't we leave the stereo on?" They said, "Yeah, and I closed the door!" I looked and the door was open.

My apartment in college was also haunted. And I have many more stories about this house that we lived in, where these events above occured.

Cmac

Wildstar
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow some interesting experiences. do you believe that this was the grandmother? Almost sounds like a poltergeist. Negative emotions, or strong emotions in general can manifest activity in your local surroundings. this is what Carl Yung called synchronicity, or the acasually connecting principle. It may have been the physicist Wolfgang Pauli, who worked with Jung who called it this. None the less it is an interesting experiences. I have a lot of paranormal experiences but nothing that I would describe as a ghost. I would love for something to happen.
xzx
Temporal Master

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: no ghosts only aliens, insects, animals and monsters Reply with quote

the freaky and the strange ;

Quote:
There are no ghosts. The animals, which live with us and are without blood, are pretending to be ghosts because they understand that our species are very emotional when they lose one of their own. So the animals take advantage of that and since they eat decay and don't have blood like us, they consider themselves ghosts of our love ones and our loved ones raised from the dead. Therefore they use us to build a world for the dead:

This is what happens. We are infected with viruses from alien species that live in us. These worms, which cause us to be infected, before they die lay millions of eggs in us. They die when we die due to lack of oxygen. after we decay their eggs incubated in us hatched and feed on the decayed carcasses. Since they came out of dead bodies, they pretend to be our love ones resurrected. Even scientists fell foe this, which scientists are priests of the dead anyway. For them we are like the earth or their houses. Our species were sent here by the planets surrounding the earth to destroy these species that infested this planet. They are walking bacteria that makes this planet sick. But instead they conquered us, live inside us, and take our identities in addition to be the nastiest parasites. They are deceivers.

So, the roaches, the worms, the butterflies, the mosquitoes and all the bloodless that live on this planet and that outnumbered our species, the blood ones, rule the planet and since they claimed to be from the dead, due to their eggs that hatch after the bodies of the dead decay, our species, which has no understanding due to the virus that affected their brains become fearful of these unknown entities and think that they are their love ones or their own species raised from the dead. These alien species take advantage of our fear and capitalized on it. They are opportunistic.

They turn this planet into a tomb. They create fogs and clouds to fake smoke. They let the other planets think that this planet is burning. They use us to build them a polluted world which for them is an ideal environment to thrive in since they were born from decaying matter. They are now trying using us to invade space. We know that we are not of this planet or if we are we have been invaded and taken over by other animals. Anyway, the planets that surround us sent us here to annihilate the bloodless, but instead they kidnapped us, made us their servants and use our species to annihilate each other.

The bloodless couldn't care less of us like we couldn't care less of a bike. Even though they live in us, but they are animals that fight against each other. They divide the planet into realms in order to manage it, but because they are deceitful thieves, they cannot get along. In the meantime, they affected our brain to keep us from ever remembering how to contact our species that sent us here. Since they eat the dead when they hatched, they cannot have blood. And since they are monsters without heart and emotions, they are incapable to feel for our species even though they can mimic our emotions.

They only protect their house like someone protects their shells. Others destroy their houses because they fight with each other and steal from each other. We are their artificial vehicles since they are not built like us. Notice that no bloodless is built like us. They don't have walking limbs and arms to do their work and that is why they use us.

A scientist told our species to observe nature, but the bloodless knew the threat and exploit our vanity. Instead they use another scientist to demand that scientists be rewarded for their works, since then scientists instead became greedy at chasing fame and wealth instead of really studying the animals and their real habits and attitude.

They are very good at deceiving. During the day, they use our mouth to say good morning to each other because they know that they had a good night tormenting us in dreams or using us to kill or torture someone. And at night they say good night to each other because they have made our lives miserable during the day.

The only way we will ever leave this planet is by doing the job that we were sent to do, annihilating the bacteria, viruses, and the other bloodless. But since they understand our language and they are in every building, houses, and offices, there will be no way to keep secret from them.

Even though I am talking to you, you are infected and might not understand. If they can live for so long and deceive our species, which is the smartest species on this planet, then they are masters at deceit. The other bloodless species work for the aliens living inside our species and copy its behavior. They obey these aliens living inside us because they have managed to live inside us for so long without us knowing that. They live inside us to do many things: They affect our brain; they through us manage to stop us going against them; they inside us continue to spread terror; they live inside us continue to make war; they inside us continue to keep us separated through religion; but keep themselves close to each other using religion; they name every street after the ones that they deem protects them best; they continue to sacrifice our children to those they consider gods, which are those they are afraid of.

So the ghosts are the bloodless and that include the clouds which are made of dust and breath of the dead. They are the roaches, which are walking bacteria and viruses. Roaches are containers of viruses. They are terrible monsters and dangerous because they live near us. They are the centipedes, the flies, and other animals mimic them.

I wrote this factual story, not because I want to disrespect, but because I want my species to fight the internal and external bacteria and viruses that affect them, and to fight against the internal parasitic worms that keep polluting their brain. The scientists are affected as well. The priests are containers of worms and when they are chosen to give their body in exchange of wealth and power, they are no longer part of our species. The bacteria took over them and they become servants and will sacrifice their own species to their gods.

Bacteria, viruses and all bloodless don't have heart, emotions, or know mercy. In addition they understand our language. But our species can fight them because they are bacteria and viruses and they are afraid of antibacterial items. Everything on the planet has wickedness. The bacteria know that greediness and vanity is our downfall. They give our species trees, gold, oil, and other items they find for them even though they manage it for us to keep control over us. So these monsters conquered us the species that was supposed to clean this planet from them.
Trefayne
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have encountered some of "them" in the past few years.
Sometimes I can feel them, their presence in the room and the freaking truth is that I can see them, only in dark black profile.
I have suffered from a strange disease earlier. I could not breathe normally, only sighing deeply. Doctors could not cure me. I have met a bioenergetic doctor and he cured me well. Since that time I have found out that I could see ghosts with my own eyes. It could be really terrible sometimes, I can hardly sleep well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Ghosts and the afterlife All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: