4: Wormhole Time Travel Diagram.
[Downloaded: 958 Times]

5: webbot
[Downloaded: 829 Times]

Time Chatter - Time Travel Chat
Downloads

Sponsor

timechatter.com :: View topic - Conveyor belt for emf
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Conveyor belt for emf
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Possible Time Machines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein wrote:
TimeGod

Mallet hasn't reported any updates or success with his idea yet. It's my belief that you can't use EMF to influence spacetime. In my experiments, the only time I get any indication that there is some type of interaction going on is when I separate the electric and magnetic fields from each other.

Einstein:

Here are 8 videos of a guy who claims to of worked for the government UFO project explaining how gravity works. He uses two round pulsed dc magnets at a 90 degree angle to each other to create a vortex of space-time which is used for propulsion. He claims space is like a pound or a lake and waves or a vortex in the ather of space-time can be created with two or more magnetic fields to pull a space craft. It can also be used to control time. Toward the end of the 8 videos he shows a real design mounted on a wood board but he does not show it fly. Anyway just thought I would pass it on. Its not emf in the context I thought but it is electrical-magnetism that can be used to control space-time it according to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg&feature=related
Einstein
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeGod

Quote:
If this video is real and it looks like it is then I am wondering if this has very much to do with the quantum vacuum and the production of virtual particles.

It's not real. It's just a simple parlor trick. A buddy of mine does magic tricks. He floated a dollar bill in front of me one day. I accused him of using invisible string, since it was a logical solution. He confessed. Apparently you can get thread so thin it can't be seen by the human eye.

I do have experiments where I use moving magnetic fields to cause motion in metal conductors. But it is motion produced strictly with magnetic fields in motion.

Also with my tesla coil, when I run the secondary as an open circuit. The strong electric field present seems to stimulate a gravity type of reaction. If you want I can post some links to videos I've made of this.
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein wrote:
TimeGod

Quote:
If this video is real and it looks like it is then I am wondering if this has very much to do with the quantum vacuum and the production of virtual particles.

It's not real. It's just a simple parlor trick. A buddy of mine does magic tricks. He floated a dollar bill in front of me one day. I accused him of using invisible string, since it was a logical solution. He confessed. Apparently you can get thread so thin it can't be seen by the human eye.

I do have experiments where I use moving magnetic fields to cause motion in metal conductors. But it is motion produced strictly with magnetic fields in motion.

Also with my tesla coil, when I run the secondary as an open circuit. The strong electric field present seems to stimulate a gravity type of reaction. If you want I can post some links to videos I've made of this.

If you don,t mind I would not mind looking at your videos. On the floating card on the batteries with the cell phone on the cd I have been trying to recreate that all day. I did everything exactly like the video so I believe you that it is a parlor trick. At least I did not spend any money on it.
Einstein
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeGod

Here's a link off ebay for some invisible thread. This stuff will make you able to do parlor tricks of your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Invisible-Thread-Magic-Trick-Float-Objects_W0QQitemZ370240487759QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56340d814f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The site where I keep my files stored (Fileden) seems to be down today. So we'll have to wait till it comes back up. If not soon, then I'll have to find another free file hosting site.
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein wrote:
TimeGod

Here's a link off ebay for some invisible thread. This stuff will make you able to do parlor tricks of your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Invisible-Thread-Magic-Trick-Float-Objects_W0QQitemZ370240487759QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56340d814f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

The site where I keep my files stored (Fileden) seems to be down today. So we'll have to wait till it comes back up. If not soon, then I'll have to find another free file hosting site.

Yep, that is what I need to recreate that video. I think my next project will be to get a fly back transformer and build a pulsed dc power supply and some magnetic coils along with the programming I have left to do on my upgrades to my time travel with information project.
jeanna
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein wrote:

Yes, einstein please,
I would like to see them.
Thank you,

Yours too Timegod.
Have you posted anything of your work on a forum or youtube?

jeanna
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeanna wrote:
Einstein wrote:

Yes, einstein please,
I would like to see them.
Thank you,

Yours too Timegod.
Have you posted anything of your work on a forum or youtube?

jeanna

At this time I don,t have any videos of mine but I do recommend these videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP4zQ4R8vJg&feature=related

There is 8 videos to this and it shows a man who supposely worked for the government and was ran out of the country for 30 years showing how UFOs are suppose to work. But the upshot to this if it is true that it also shows how time can be manipulated. According to him it takes two or more torridal coils using high frequency pulsed DC. The force that needs to be measured is the lorentz force using the high frequency pulsed DC.

So far I believe that 1 or more power supplies out of a computer added in series and ran into a oscilator using a 555 timer chip and then fed to a flyback transformer then to the testing device measuring the lorentz force around this device is the way to test this. I belive a saw tooth wave is what is needed but I need to recheck that. As for the time and propulsion aspect that has to be tested in other ways. The secret to this is to see what type of waves the device would make in a mediam because it is these waves that create the propulsion and time altering aspects.
Einstein
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some videos I've made:

Here's one where I show how a moving magnetic field can cause a conductor to move.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/Sticky01.MPG

Here's one of my tesla coil demonstrating a gravity type of attraction force present.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00039.MPG

My tesla coil demonstrating repulsion and attraction using metal conductors and wood.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00034.MPG

Residual effect after tesla coil is turned off.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00015.MPG

Tesla repulsion coil.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00014.MPG

Charged up with gravity.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/AfterGravity.MPG

The other Lorentz force. (Top Secret)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/Attraction.MPG

I have yet to make a machine that produces the attraction type of Lorentz force. But I have some ideas to try. If I succeed then a Lorentz force antigravity type propulsion drive will become a reality.

Also this week I visualized a simple possible overunity coil that should be able to perpetuate itself once started.
TimeGod
Temporal Adept

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Einstein wrote:
Some videos I've made:

Here's one where I show how a moving magnetic field can cause a conductor to move.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/Sticky01.MPG

Here's one of my tesla coil demonstrating a gravity type of attraction force present.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00039.MPG

My tesla coil demonstrating repulsion and attraction using metal conductors and wood.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00034.MPG

Residual effect after tesla coil is turned off.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00015.MPG

Tesla repulsion coil.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/MOV00014.MPG

Charged up with gravity.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/AfterGravity.MPG

The other Lorentz force. (Top Secret)

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/30/148042/Attraction.MPG

I have yet to make a machine that produces the attraction type of Lorentz force. But I have some ideas to try. If I succeed then a Lorentz force antigravity type propulsion drive will become a reality.

Also this week I visualized a simple possible overunity coil that should be able to perpetuate itself once started.

Well to add what I talked about with the 8 videos above I just watched another video that explained a little more to me. If you move current though a conducter you get a magnetic field. And if you move mass through space you get a gravity field. Now if you take some electro-magnets and move the field through a thro-fluid (super fluid with a magnetic properties.) by the way a super fluid has no resistance then now you can create what is called a gravo-magnet. Moving a current through a conductor to create a magnetic field which is then moved through some mass (the super fluid which can be acted upon by a magnet) to move the mass through space to create some gravity. The faster you spin the super fluid the more gravity you can create. Now since the super fluid has no resistance it can be spent in such away around a cockpit containing some crew members to move a craft.

I need to get my lab built. Good night everyone. Einstein. Thanks for the videos. I am watching them now. The lorentz force is the key to all of this.

I finished watching those videos. Very interesting what that tesla coil does to those plates.
Einstein
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeGod

Quote:
I need to get my lab built. Good night everyone. Einstein. Thanks for the videos. I am watching them now. The lorentz force is the key to all of this.

I finished watching those videos. Very interesting what that tesla coil does to those plates.

The last video is the one that is of particular interest to me. Only while the magnet is accelerating does the conductor follow along. But if you notice, this is a pulling force. In physics it is described as the Lorentz force. But only one Lorentz force has ever been officially recognized. They believe it is due to the belief that a magnetic field always emanates away from the electron as the electron moves under the action of applied voltage. But the real question that comes to my mind is what if that belief is incorrect? If this video depicts an action where the magnetic field moves toward the electron, then this would be a second equal but opposite force to the Lorentz force. If I build a machine that includes both of these versions of the Lorentz force, then I suspect it would operate like the theorized Alcubierre warp drive. The clues are right there in the video. The answer is right there in front of our noses and no one is looking.
cmac
Temporal Contemporary

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Tesla coil Reply with quote

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing with everyone. I haven't viewed the videos yet, but I plan on checking them out.

Tesla coils creating certain harmonic frequencies, running two fields in opposite directions, in harmonic differential to one another. Does that make any sense?

I think Tesla coils are a must. Harmonic frequencies are a must. One field running clockwise, one field running counterclockwise. These two fields in certain harmonic differential to one another will produce results. But if the frequencies aren't just right, nothing will happen. Geometry and Mathmatics plays a big part in this as well in finding the harmonic frequencies.

It may not be the size so much of the fields, but the frequencies and the differential to one another. So this likely could be made on a small scale and then re-produced to a much larger scale using the same frequencies and differentials.

Cmac

Isn't wind caused by a differential? Air temperature, and air pressure differential. Then wouldn't differentials in magnetic fields create similiar effects? Or at least an effect. Could be the differential between these fields contols speed of the craft or its location making it seem to disappear and re-appear, which may be something our spectrum of vision can't keep up with. What our five senses can determine is a very small part of the entire equation, yet our science has based almost solely on that small spectrum of "physical". Or what a machine can measure, which is just something we build, there is so much more. Just as Tesla says in my signature. Now that we are moving more and more into what we cannot determine with the 5 senses we are finding that our assumptions or "laws" were many times not correct, or at least were incomplete. Hence why there is no unified theory.

sallyliao
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By manipulating gravity, I believe I can stimulate production of time wave pulses.
Einstein
Explorer
Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sallyliao

Quote:
By manipulating gravity, I believe I can stimulate production of time wave pulses.

I already did accidentally access a time wave. Couldn't turn it off when it happened. And I haven't duplicated the experiment since. Would you care to share any ideas you might have in this area of research?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    timechatter.com Forum Index -> Possible Time Machines All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: